Travel nurse staffing for all the departments – Med surge, Telemetry, Oncology, NICU, PICU, OR Nurse, PACU, ICU and Critical Care .
Skilled Nursing Rehab nurse ,Licensed Vocational Nurse/Practical nurse, Certified nursing Assistant
Critical staffing and rapid response assignments
Permanent nurse placements
Administrative Nursing position – Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) Director Of Nursing (DON/CNE), Nurse manager ,Interim nurse manager , Staff development director
Electronic medical record (EMR) implementations – Epic Certified Analyst , Cerner certified consultant
EXPERTISE IN VARIOUS NURSING INDUSTRIES
We at jconnect understand the critical talent needs in the nursing segment. We provide customized nurse staffing solutions to our clients, wherein we cater to various staffing services in Teaching Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Homes, Clinical Health & Travel Nursing. Our specialized group has expertise in providing qualified nurses who are skilled in a variety of nursing domains. We provide nurse staffing services nationwide, where some of our major supporting roles include:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Occupational Health Nursing
- Ambulatory/Inpatient Nursing
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN)
- Home Health Aides (HHA)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Progressive Care Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Manager
We place all types of Healthcare Professionals not only locally but throughout all 50 states. From Maine to California, our staffing professionals are able to place you in the best available contract jobs in the country. jconnect Healthcare will provide you with the best solutions for your nursing career. Our Corporate office places qualified Nursing Professionals in some of the top Hospitals and Medical Centers across the country.
Nurse Staffing is dedicated to matching qualified health care professionals with premier medical facilities across the country. We understand the needs of our clients and health care professionals, and we strive to become an extension of your team. With a 24-hour operation, you can be sure that we will be there when you need us!
When you work with jconnect Healthcare Contract/Travel Division, we will help you through every step of the process which includes:
- Identifying the right contract job for you based on your skills and location
- Application – making sure we have all of the required documents and paperwork for a successful placement
- Licensing – review of ALL current state licenses and assist with obtaining new licenses when needed
- Medical Testing – we will arrange for any medical services required for your assignment(s)
- Per Diem for some lodging, meals, and incidentals
- Weekly Direct Deposits
- Successful Assignments – we strive to make sure every detail of your contract assignment fits YOUR needs!